Friday, September 14, 2007

Long Day


Not much notice.....No. 13 Baby, my excellent Pixies cover band is playing tonight at the Crocodile. It'll probably be the last(public) one, as our singer lives in Atlanta now. As I type this, I feel like I've mentioned it before? Oh well, it's still true. It'll be a hoot, and then tomorrow morning there are 2 PUSA sets at Town Hall for little people 12 and under.

Today started 13 hours ago at 5am, when I got up to bust ass down to KJR for my co-host duties. I'm off to soundcheck in a minute, so I'll have to talk about this busy busy day tomorrow...wait a sec...I have three gigs tomorrow, counting the Birthday party the Baby is doing tomorrow night....ok, Sunday at the latest....here's a quick pic of me and Sandmeyer, the main man this morning at the station....gotta go, bro.....

No comments:

counter